Amanda Fischer has been representing adults, children, and families in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2001. Tirelessly advocating for client rights, Amanda has served hundreds of individuals and families in the areas of criminal law, juvenile dependency law, juvenile delinquency law, and family law (including divorce, child custody, child support, and domestic violence cases). Amanda is a California State Bar Board Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist (CWLS) and serves as a Judge Pro Tem Officer in the City and County of San Francisco.
Ms. Fischer is an active member of the Bay Area legal community. She is a member of the San Francisco Juvenile Dependency Panel, as well as a member of the San Mateo Private Defender Program's Juvenile Dependency Panel, Juvenile Delinquency Panel, and Adult Criminal Panel. Ms. Fischer also maintains a private family law practice. In addition, she currently serves as a committee member for the San Francisco Lawyer Referral Service.
Ms. Fischer is also a member of the following organizations:
- American Bar Association, ABA
- California Bar Association, CBA
- San Francisco Lawyer Referral Service, SF LRIS
- San Mateo County Bar Association, SMCBA
- San Mateo Private Defender Program, PDP
- California Attorneys For Criminal Justice, CACJ
- National Association of Counsel For Children, NCAA
- Pacific Juvenile Defender Center, PJDC